Visitors counter

10 May, 2009

Strike??



I have got couple of messages and their are talking about some strike on July 1st, and it's against Stardoll, aginst too big prices and lots of clothing items which are not for superstar. I saw lots of messages like this one before and nothing happened.
I think that Stardoll start to put to big prices on clothes that is not Hot-buys, maybe 15sd isn't that much but when you look in history and prices then you will see big difference.
And clothes for superstar and non superstar, that's always been big problem and it will always be....In the begging of my stardoll "life" I havent been superstar either but with time I become one. Yes, it's sad thing that Stardoll became site only for making money but that's how it is, and they wont change it for couple of ppl who write messages like this one I have receve. We all love justice but to play here on stardoll you have to be ready for some bad things like that we clothes......

What do you think about it??
Did you receve messages like this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave your comment:)