Visitors counter

05 September, 2009

Balmain&Pucci in Starplaza

Hey readers!
Today Stardoll surprised me with a beautiful Balmain dress in Starplaza.Why was I surprised?First of all,it's not that expensive, and second, it's one really gorgeous item in the store after a long time.As you all can see Stardoll is realising old stuff back and it's quite annoying, especially for fact that those clothes is really ugly at least to me.
So this dress is really refreshing,and a must-have if you ask me:)
Of course every nice stuff is for SS only,that's unfair but it's like that for a long time and most ppl got used to it :(

The other item is Pucci dress, it's nothing special to me, what do you think??
And it's really expensive,Stardoll--SHAME on you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave your comment:)