Visitors counter

14 September, 2009

MTV video music awards 2009.

Have you watched it ppl?
I think it was so good, I couldn't watch it live cause it was at 3 a.m in my country,but sure I will watch a re-run some of these days.
Think about all those live performanses of Pink,Green day,Lady GaGa,Beyonce...I mean ,they rock!!
And awards well I think they went in good hands:P
The award for best video went to Beyonce for her super hit "Single ladies" and she also looked super-duper in that red dress,didn't she?



Our famous icon Lady GaGa won in 3 categories:
BEST NEW ARTIST for her great hit "Poker face"
BEST ART DIRECTION, and BEST SPECIAL EFFECTS for "Paparazzi"

She is always so unusual so this kinda of outfit doesn't strange me at all :)



For best male video little MTV statue went to T.I whos song "Live your life" had a great sucess,and especially with the fact that Rihanna was in that video,too.

Taylor Swift won in category best female video,for the song "You belong with me".



Famous rockers "Green day" won in categories for best rock video,cinematography and direction.You guess,with famous "21 guns".



Best pop video is "Womanizer" from B.Spears, and best rap-video is "We made you"-Eminem.

Among all those soaps that follow every show, this was pretty funny cause Pink and Shakira wore same dresses!!!What are the odds?



I will put some videos of amazing perfomanses of last night show for all of you who can't or couldn't watch them,so enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. I didnt saw it, I dint even knew there where something like that, but it seemed to be cool when I saw your pics <3 :D
    loooool such a coincidence, how did Pink and Shakira wore the same dresses? :) :O
    for lady gaga, it didnt suprised me also.She always wear weird things :)
    Oh and did you heard about when Kanye West ruined Taylor Swift's moment? He actually jumped on the stage, too her microphone and said that she dont deserve it but Beyonce :(
    So disrespectful from him.

    ReplyDelete

feel free to leave your comment:)