Visitors counter

22 June, 2009

New HB-s!!!



Hey ppl!!!

New HB-s arrived so I hope you slowly starting to save your money as I think the prices will be equaly the same-I mean high, or higher, not lower -.-
I like most of them..especially the bag and the shorts, they go so good with each other..and also the jumpsuit is cool!!
I took a bit effort and found those HB-s in real life so don't hesitate to take a look ^_^
Also I found that famous Katy Perry has this same jumpsuit,isn't that awesome?? :)

What do you guys/and girls think of them??








bdw. this tiger suit is also a Top-Shop item, and designer of a ruffle bikini is unknown, but it's cute don't You think?
Also,if anyone finds the hat let me know so I'll put it here,together with your name :)


XX
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave your comment:)