Visitors counter

19 June, 2009

Summer Trends part. II.



Hy everybody!!

Long time no seeing :)
Heh but I've been so busy with college and exams and everything that I just couldn't even log on Stardoll regulary just to pick up my 1 dollar award, and not being able to change my medoll for some time- and I hate that...and then, lack of time for blog and stuff.
I know I've missed a couple updates of Stardoll but..I'll try to keep up now I promise xD

My dear friend wrote about some summer trends that are obviously some hit this year, and I like it :)

Now I'm inspired by this heats and summer weather, so first I'll bring you some nr.1-s of bathing suits .
As I searched through some magazines and over the Internet, and in shops these days, I saw that bright and colorful suits are always a hit ..if you wanna be noticed on the beach :P
But here's the thing, I think you all know that bikini's in 2 parts are hit for a long time.This year so called "monikinis" are totally something you should have when packing things for summer vacations :D

I'll put some pics of items I liked the most (some of them I saw in real life then found on Internet).
So called "cut-out's" are fab and chic, you'll won't miss the positive fashion critics when you put these babies on :D







The other absolute hit this year are "back to fashion" --> gladiators and similar to them, "Romanian sandals".
These flats are very comfortable, and easy breathin' for your feet.
They come in many,many shapes and colours, strappy or slightly heeled, but as long as I can say, these are the must haves this summer.

I've put some of these with names of their creators so you can find them if you like some of them:)





I think there should be more of these babies on Stardoll, don't you??


Tina
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave your comment:)