Visitors counter

19 June, 2009

Trends this summer

Hy all!!
We all want to look great when summer is comming because that's the time where we can show all our cute clothes that has been hidden in closet for the year.
Summer trends are almost every years the same (tunics, short and hot pants, dresses...) but this summer you can notice one I can say new trend and that are HArEm JEanS oR Pants :DDD
I have heard lots of opinions about them, but my is that I think they are really cute, it's not so hot in them, and you can look causal, sporty or even ready for some evening dinner.

Harem pants are described as a baggy pant tapered at the ankle, with side flaps on the hip that buttoned at the waist area,orginated in India, are a cross between a skirt and a pair of skinny jeans. The legs, from the knees down, are fitted. The crotch area is loose and baggy as if it were cut to be a skirt.





You can have harem pants or jeans.
I like harem jeans more, cause I have one from Topshop :PP
They go with everthing,with some simply blouse or basic t-shirt, its your choice. If you aren't tall as me, you can wear them with some high heals, and if you tall, it's better to wear them with some sandlas, maybe with gladiators sandals which are also popular this summer and I am crazy about them :)


Harem pants are beeter for young girls who aren't so "big", cause point of this pants is that they have to look wide on you, not skinny, cause they arent skinny jeans, so girls watch out will you wear them or not :DD

I think that on Stardoll we have only one model of harem pants and those are Hotbuys, the green ones.



Here are some celbs wearing harem pants:
Rihanna


Ashley Olsen and Maria Sharapova


By A-n-l-u

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave your comment:)